Ofna Hyper 7 PCR RTR Feedback Please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlouis12

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I plan on purchasing one of these buggies from a friend. Could someone please give me some feedback on it. It is a really good buggy? What are the problems this buggy has? What hop-ups should you do 1st?

I will welcome any comments that anyone have about this buggy.

IMO its the best rtr buggy you can buy! I have about 7 gallons through my chassis and have only put about $100 into it and thats including a steering servo. The stock servo sucks.
Hop ups that I have done include a new steering servo, different tires, 5k,7k,1k diff lube, and I put a more powerful engine in it. But stock its still pretty fast, I'd say with a good tune and a good driver you could prob do pretty well racing it. If I have left anything out that you want to know just ask.

Consistently in this forum people have given this buggy the best rating as far as a good buggy for price, reliability, etc. I personally bought the violator and am happy with it but people say this buggy is really the best for value and what you get. Others to consider if you want a RTR are the Mayhem, SWIFT or Xterminator.

great buggy, sometimes tempermental engine, depends on which version ur gettin i will say. otherwise, a pure bread buggy dying for a race engine, but will b ready 4 it when ur ready.

exactly where mine is, yeh my drivin makes up 4 my standard hyper 21 motor that is never on tune...but nevertheless a nice piece. and i dont have any problem sittin here while my new gs25 in my new SUT cools down from another break-in run tellin u how good the hyper is.

-Ult

i have the pcr rtr and the first thing you need to upgrade are the diff lock oils....
front = 3k
middle(spider)=5k
rear=1k

40wt shock oil in front and 35 in rear with stock shock pistons should put ya close to a good setup....from there its just tweaking....i love my hyper 7 and just installed a new o.s. max vzb v-spec in her a couple weeks ago....she loves it and so do i....lol

Back