Officially Commited

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

Nice! That is a great batch of rocks,
That's what I was gonna say!! 😂Those are some nice size rocks! Gonna make an awesome crawler obstacle!! Great job! Can't wait to see more!! :thumbs-up: 🍻 ✌️

Quick update, got a load of rocks today from a buddy. Got started on the rock crawling area. Main track I have 2 more corners to bank then figure out the weed situation and my allergies have been kicking my rear. Hope to get back at it in the next few days though. View attachment 150073
Looking good. I see your supervisor checking it out.
Nice! That is a great batch of rocks, I don't know how I missed yor last track update, but it's looking good too.
I heard people say great batch of cookies or brownies...... never rocks. 🤣🤣😁

So stinking cool watching the transformation process from grass to tack! That thing is big! What classes are you planning on running for the most part?

So stinking cool watching the transformation process from grass to tack! That thing is big! What classes are you planning on running for the most part?
As of right now we only have Slashes to rip around. We gave it a test the other day on the half that the burms are done. Realize I need a cut accross now so we can run on either half until I build something to elevate use to use it full. Weeds have taken over also so need to spray it when i get a chance.

As of right now we only have Slashes to rip around. We gave it a test the other day on the half that the burms are done. Realize I need a cut accross now so we can run on either half until I build something to elevate use to use it full. Weeds have taken over also so need to spray it when i get a chance.
Yeah, weeds are all over mine too. Haven't had time since getting back from vaca to get to it. Weather's starting to cool so more fun times will be had!! 😂 Can't wait to see some updated pics of your track!! ✌️