Officially Commited

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazzyRazz

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Started this today, lots of work left but got it layed out!!
866B3CA6-4D3F-41AD-9C24-D1ECC4E3B6BC.jpeg

Holy crappers!!! Thats wicked!! Man, makes mine look like a kid's track! 😄 ugggg.....so jelly the amount of space you have to do that! I've joked with my wife that I was going to extend mine to wrap around the house!!! Can't wait to see final pics!! 👍

I thought for sure we were going to see pics of you in a straight jacket. ;)Your going to need binoculars to see the far end of the track! Most excellent, keep us updated on the progress. :thumbs-up:

I thought for sure we were going to see pics of you in a straight jacket. ;)Your going to need binoculars to see the far end of the track! Most excellent, keep us updated on the progress. :thumbs-up:
The camera makes it look a lot farther lol
dude - you gonna need to add recharging/fuel stations!
I do plan on having a small pit area set up in the horse shelter I am standing on.

WOW Nice! Wish I had the space to make my own track! I'm officially jelly right now.

Track update….. got busy with work and was raining for a bit. Things dried up and had a free day yesterday. Scraped the first till and then did a deep till and started to remove the top soil. Rain again today and fly away for work tomorrow…
780FE363-07FA-432C-BEEE-DBD1E839DDEE.jpeg
C69EC2F0-C0F6-42AF-837E-D23D6D8C1466.jpeg
6203473F-84BC-4C1A-87DA-851F44851F6F.jpeg
F07235DA-10E5-483F-AEC7-C07AA4D77E9B.jpeg

@RazzyRazz - It's lookin' awesome! Wish I had a big tractor with the till attachment. 99cc front tiller did the job but my arms were killing me! Lol.....just finished my track extension Friday.

Post in thread 'Backyard Track design help?' https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/backyard-track-design-help.134411/post-1341423

Can't wait to see your progress! You planning on building a driver stand? How wide did you make your lanes?

It's sooooooo worth it!! Have fun and keep us posted! ✌️
@Smilinbri Thank you, it is really lots of work in between my job and the honey-do list lol. You have put in major work there an is great, the work definitely paid off for you! I can only imagine with the hand held tiller, would have cost me more in beer than gas haha.

The track lanes are about 6-8' wide but mostly 6' with the corners growing to 8'. When I run my 72" rear blade I have a few inches on either side. Eventually I would like to do a drivers stand but not sure where yet, contemplating raising the shelter up for it. Once me and the kids start driving the track we will figure the best spot for a driver stand.

We are also going to be putting in a rock crawler ring to the left or the right of the cover maybe both sides in between the Saskatoon bushes. Deal with the wife was they had to stay but its worth the pie and wine she makes with them lol. I'm away working right now so wont be able to get work done on it for at least another week. 🍻

@RazzyRazz How's the track coming along?
Its not, i was away for 4 weeks working and been raining since I got home. Today it was dry enough to start cutting the lawn around it. Tomorrow I hope to get the tractor up there and start going on it again. Oh and my allergies are kicking my rear.

My honey dew list is pretty long now also….

Its not, i was away for 4 weeks working and been raining since I got home. Today it was dry enough to start cutting the lawn around it. Tomorrow I hope to get the tractor up there and start going on it again. Oh and my allergies are kicking my rear.

My honey dew list is pretty long now also….
Totally understand. I've been neglecting my HD list the past couple months due to RCs. We're having a crab feast here next weekend so gotta start working on my list to get the house ready for people!! 😂 Good luck and keep us informed. Excited to see the finished product! ✌️

Totally understand. I've been neglecting my HD list the past couple months due to RCs. We're having a crab feast here next weekend so gotta start working on my list to get the house ready for people!! 😂 Good luck and keep us informed. Excited to see the finished product! ✌️
A crab feast now I could get down with that! Enjoy!!!

Yes I will once I get progress going. Raining again today our dirt in the north is like gumbo so it gets a little wet and sticks like poop to a blanket lol

Quick update, got a load of rocks today from a buddy. Got started on the rock crawling area. Main track I have 2 more corners to bank then figure out the weed situation and my allergies have been kicking my rear. Hope to get back at it in the next few days though.
78F16F1B-2EE7-4AF0-99DF-DAD4166321AC.jpeg