Official: West Coast Bash Sept 9th and 10th Reno NV

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give us some names please. I kinda like the cute one on the far right.

Man, I thought my eyes looked bad on Saturday night.

Dom and I were the only ones who were able to saddle-up on minimal sleep and spend a few hours at the track on Saturday. We had the place to ourselves for just about the entire time.

Last edited:
NCNitro said:
Nice eyes by the way......lol

Looks like Dom spent the night cryin in the shower after Ed & Zandor had there way with him.. Brokeback style.... lol

WoodiE said:
attachment.php

This is got to be the ugliest mofo I've ever seen :trout:

-Michael

Damm man were is the love.:whack:

Dom you look like you were up all nite:LoL:
attachment.php

ImBroken said:
Looks like Dom spent the night cryin in the shower after Ed & Zandor had there way with him.. Brokeback style.... lol

Thursday night before the bash I stayed up until 7:30AM getting the rigs together. Caught two hours of sleep before hitting the roads. Friday night was another 3 hours of restlessness. Yup I looked like poop!

Some more pictures of the rides

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

Looks like you jackasses had yourselves a good time!

Have to admit, that 'Shopped picture of Dom is going to give me nightmares!

Sounds like you guys had a great time.

I just got back from Carson City. Left last Tuesday and spent 2 days in Coarsegold, then up to the 80 into Carson City. For you guys that went to the bash from the Bay Area, did you take the 80? Man that road is rough!!! The muffler came off the exhaust pipe on the motorcoach about 20 miles before Truckee. Man was that loud! A CAT C7 uncorked! I then had to take 267 to 28 and then 50 all through Tahoe. All those 5 million dollar homes got to enjoy the noise along with me.

Fixed the pipe in the 4 days I was in Carson City. Took 395 back. Much smoother drive.

Back