Official: West Coast Bash Sept 9th and 10th Reno NV

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Official 3rd Annual RCNT West Coast Bash
==============================================================

Date(s): September 9th - 10th (Sat & Sun)
Time(s): TBD
Location(s):
Mira Loma Park.
3000 S Mccarran Blvd
Reno, NV 89502

Hotel Listings: Coming soon...

Pictures of the actual track courtesy of NvNitro:

100_0552.jpg

100_0539.jpg

100_0529.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0521.gif

100_0517.gif

100_0516.gif

100_0515.jpg

100_0551.gif

100_0528.jpg

100_0514.jpg

Information Needed:

There are a few things that are needed to be known if you plan on attending the 3rd Annual RCNT WCB:

1. R/C(s) you will be bringing.
  2. Radio Frequency you use. (important)
Please submit this info via PM to me.

Roll Call:

PM FastEddy or me to be added to the list...

Zandor DSM
NvNitro 65
FastEddy 90 or 89 if needed
StretchM 90
rocknbil? 27Mhz AM, 67 FM.
robmob Synth
sweetdiesel 84 and 76

Last edited:
Well pending on how far away it is,and parental consent,i may be able to show up.got a general idea of how many mile's away this is going to be from portland?

Not sure on the exact mileage...PM me you zipcode and I will try to get you a guesstimate.

dang if it is in northern Cali to Wa... then it is close to 700miles or 11 hours..

portland is only 60 miles difference.

lol,ill have to sacrifice a goat for that one. Ill look into but i seriouslly doubt it. And what do you meen by portland's a 60 miles differnce?

Got Nitro? said:
lol,ill have to sacrifice a goat for that one. Ill look into but i seriouslly doubt it. And what do you meen by portland's a 60 miles differnce?
60 miles closer than Washington.

Brainstorm!!!! This isn't written in stone!!!

uhh no it's not,it's abut 15 miles away.lol and your asking me to Brainstorm, that's gonna hurt what little brains i have.

Dang, if my car didn't die, I'd be up for this in a heartbeat! Anyone know how to fit a giant hamster wheel to an oldsmobile?

Still a brainstorm Heartbreak.Maybe your car will be running by the time of the bash. If not who knows if I drive there I may swing by to get ya.

Hell why go 700 miles just go about half way to S. Oregon. Their are a few of us down here.:banana:

Yeah, that may be a solution. All that's wrong the my car is bent valves in the engine... It runs otherwise.... just real sloooow, lol. I'll toss in my zip code, so you'll know where'bouts I am (or just google the city in my location).

HeartBreak said:
Yeah, that may be a solution. All that's wrong the my car is bent valves in the engine... It runs otherwise.... just real sloooow, lol. I'll toss in my zip code, so you'll know where'bouts I am (or just google the city in my location).
BENT VALVES? dude that is huge! How many? Maybe its time to toss the car and get another one.Anyways, I want to get a feel for how many want to join so we can get a location for us to all meet. I mentioned two places since I know we can have it there. If there is a such bash that can be done in two groups heck ya!! Heck Ed went back east to have a bash with the east coast crew, we can certainly do something here.

Please chime in if you think you want to jon us. I am in for sure just want to find out who and where.

I dont have a car anymore so it may be hard for me. But if it is close I am in.

Where and when? Track or Bash spot?

Thats all I needs to know.

For some reason us west coasters are challenged when it comes to bashes.

The last one was 2 years ago and there was only 5 of us.

robmob said:

I hear ya Rob. I am hoping on a decent gathering. I would like to have a track to use but if there is a nice bash area that would be great! Just to have a bash fest would be awesome.

Consider my car junked along time ago, amigo. I already stripped out the car stereo and alarm. I do have access to a Ford F250, but that's a gas guzzler (and needs work). It all depends on the day that the bash happens on, and how far away it is. I have access to a car, but only on sundays, mondays, and alternating tuesdays.

robmob said:

I like your answer robmob, "where and when" There ya go fellas..That's all you need to say. I know the West Coast is alot bigger than the East Coast, (between states)But again jons just asking for ideas. Here's an idea, Where ever there is the most members say Portland or LA, Wa, or where ever. That's an idea, It's just a start. Like jon said "nothing is set in stone right now" I know all will not be able to make it, but let's at least give it a good shot at it. Show those East Coast guys how it's done. The last one 2 yrs ago only got 5 members, lets bump that number up. Just throw some ideas out there, and not why you can't make it. But where we can make it happen. :D

I have a idea, like nevnitro said not every one will be able to make it, so maybe we could do something like one weekend the bash could be at a track up north and maybe the next weekend we could have a bash down south. That way if people can make it to both cool, but if not their will be 2 chances for people to make it.

Just a idea

Hey! I'm in portland. 60 miles is what, 2 1/2 hours? I dunno, i might be in.

Back