Official RCNT Nor-Cal Bash October 16th Sacramento CA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
October 16th and possibly the 17th.
Secret Bash Site in Sacramento Ca. Directions to follow.

In this order please

• User Name
  • Radio Frequency's
  • RCs you will bring
  • Number of people in your party.

FastEddy
FM 89-90
Storm Pro, CyberMaxx
1 Person

HumboldtBlazer
1 Revo, BLUE Feq
1 Person plus the midget in my pants

Last edited:
robmob
FM Synth
2 MT's (Maxx, LST, Savage or MGT) and Buggy (may bring all just for the hell of it)
1 Person

robmob said:
robmob
FM Synth
2 MT's (Maxx, LST, Savage or MGT) and Buggy (may bring all just for the hell of it)
1 Person

Bring dat Losi and the AE MGT I want to see those baddogs!!!!! Can't wait to finally meet ya bro.

StrechM
FM 69, 90
SUT, Mutant(it may be sold)
1 person

We get to put faces with the names!

BBQ and drinks at my place if you guys want.

blah420
fm something i dont know the freq
savage 25
1 person

See we already beat last years attendance by 1, so yeehaw! Hey WoodiE ask for some time off and come out again, you too Chris and remember to bring NA as it was a blast having him last year (that was a low blow). :smoke:

Last edited:
HumboldtBlazer said:
remember to bring NA as it was a blast having him last year (that was a low blow). :smoke:

Hope he was on his tip toes. You may have had a chance to get him on the forehead.

FastEddy said:
Hope he was on his tip toes. You may have had a chance to get him on the forehead.

LMMFAO!

FastEddy, Humbolt, robmob, pm sent.

This spot look great.
Flats Huge air jumps and some uneven terrain on the right.
This has my vote.

Attachments

• dscf0107-(3).jpg
    dscf0107-(3).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 98
I just got pics of the Marysville site as well. I looks great.
Will there be water there?
Will we get run over by ATVs?

there will be no water there becuse that was in the winter time and it had raind alot,there are some spots that atvs are allowed but there are alot of places now that they have banned the use of atv's or anything like that down there

FastEddy,
The one that you posted is one of the better bash sites in the area. I call the jumps a 1/2 bowl because of its concave shape. More than a hundred feet long with several trails that lead to a large flat area. There is also a hill that the forwarded photos did no justice for.
The lhs is about 1 1/2 miles away for broken parts runs.
Bring some roadside type orange cones if any of you have them. I own two. They will help keep the dirt bike riders away and warn them of impending flying objects.

Marysville is going to be dry this time of year. The problem with that area is sand and lots of it. I can drive up there this weekend an take a few pics.
Blah420 knows the area, those are his photos.

Last edited:
yes most of that area is sand there spots where its mixed like on those pics and there is a few spots that there is only dirt i would say take some pics so everybody gets a better idea so we all can vote on where we wanna go,plus 2 i might be goiing 2 yuba city this weekend again if i dont go deer hunting

Last edited:
The spot that Ed posted a pic of looks like a good one. Large flat areas, big jumps and hopefully an area with some good rough terrain kinda like a BMX track.

Marysville spot looks good too.

Stretch, you know the area best. I am down with whatever you pick as the best spot.

I liked the one that was one mile from your house the best!

My thoughts on the site. If you start with photo # 1 making that the left through the fifth photo making that the right, you'll get an idea of the area. It located on several hundred acers of undeveloped land. Nothing but dirt roads, trails and the subject. It is not accessable from the roadside shots taken from my pickup. The first photo would be the only thing close to a track. The rest is pretty wide open. There is a large fairly level area in front of the jumps with a large fairly level area on top.
10041-med.jpg

10042-med.jpg

10043-med.jpg

10044-med.jpg

10045-med.jpg

The hill in the first couple of photos is larger the the pictures make it appear with the jumps ajacent to the right. Plenty of room for a bash.

I can go to Marysville sometime over the next 2 weekends and take more photos.

A couple of of onroad possibilities if you would like to bring your cars.
The first photo is a dead end road, approx. 120' by 45'. The second area is more likely a better site at one of the local middle schools. Normally no problem with using it.
1004Onroad1-med.jpg

1004Onroad2-med.jpg

Back