O.S in my Rc10 gt question?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JESSE G

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was thinking of getting a O.S .18 for my RC10GT, All of the Nitro trucks I have owned have been used and possibly abused lol. So I thought it would be cool to start off with a brand new engine. Could some one please give me a link to which O.S I need and what mods I might have to do if any to do this. I also was curious if the O.S .12 is any better than my stock Ae .15 I have now? I wont be doing this anytime soon. I will have to make some money selling some stuff on ebay first, and I'm not going to be running my Rc's for a while anyway because of my surgery. More curious than anything I guess :D.

I donno if the pic will work, but any small block with a short crank should do you. If you have a rotary carb you'll have to factor that in too.

osmg2111.jpg

If the pic doesn't work click this link.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHLV7&P=0

WOW those are exspensive I thought they were 99 bucks. I better start saving my pennies lol. Thanks for the link!

Thats the beast! They do have them for 99 its just a different model

That one is the TZ, a turbo version of their famous 18 engine. IMO, thats too much engine for a little RC10GT. This is a little tamer version for much less.

OS 18 CV-RX (S) W/11J carb

OK cool thanks guys, I'm trying to find stuff around the house I can sell so I can get one. I might build a couple of my custom 1/18 Diecast cars and sell them on ebay. I used to get up to 120 bucks for one car! Then I could get some other goodies too :D

What's wrong with the 12? plenty of power for me.

Back