Now What Did you Break?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Australia. I saw on of each yeasterday. (I'm from maine) it was wierd. They looked more Carlike than the Ridgeline but looked actually pretty rugged in a sporty way. I kind of want on.

It is kinda weird like that, over there. For a while, their trucks look like a car with a short bed. They are really popular down there. I hear they are a lot more rugged. I guess they would be, considering majority of the trucks, in the U.S., are never used as a truck and are only driven on roads.

It is kinda weird like that, over there. For a while, their trucks look like a car with a short bed. They are really popular down there. I hear they are a lot more rugged. I guess they would be, considering majority of the trucks, in the U.S., are never used as a truck and are only driven on roads.
Don't they do like some sort of comp with those weired El Camino ones.

They are now soccer mom rides ,I see them all the time at the grocery store an I have to wait 10 minutes behind them as they
try to fit in a compact car parking spot!....:doh::doh::doh:

They are now soccer mom rides ,I see them all the time at the grocery store an I have to wait 10 minutes behind them as they
try to fit in a compact car parking spot!....:doh::doh::doh:
There's a reason dodge called their trucks rams and not dodges.

I had an Explorer Sport. good little SUV. I wish it was 4wd though.

RWD with limited slip.

Now.... when you way that I think of drifting need for speed fnf goodness

The passerby told my dad "Well you better let God drive with me before you kill him."
What a classic line. :p
There's a reason dodge called their trucks rams and not dodges.
They confuse me on the road. Looking at the name badges on the truck, whether you approach from the front or back or from the side, I'm never quite sure if I'm supposed to dodge or ram.

Speaking of "What did you break", I once broke a sweat but that was back in basic training.

What a classic line. :p

They confuse me on the road. Looking at the name badges on the truck, whether you approach from the front or back or from the side, I'm never quite sure if I'm supposed to dodge or ram.

Speaking of "What did you break", I once broke a sweat but that was back in basic training.
So what were you in the army anyways

What's cod?

Call Of Duty is a military combat video game. I was once hooked on it. After years of medication and therapy, I am now free.

Back