Now here's a Game I am really looking forward to!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This looks totally bad ass!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jKr-onRHhM&feature=related"]YouTube - NASCAR 2011 - Trailer[/ame]

I dont like nascar, not really even a little but I bet that game is hella sweet! Looks like it will be.

I loathe NASCAR, even though I grew up in the heart of it. I used to like it, when I was younger, but just lost intrest as they kept diluting it with more and more rules and regulations. The game does look great graphically though.

There's only one reason I'm relatively interested in this game. It's NOT made by EA. EA sports has owned the Nascar series for a number of years but now that they're out of the game it'll be interesting to see if this game is better. I found the EA Nascar games to be pretty much unplayable with a standard controller. I like to play racing sims as close to "sim" as possible so that means turning off things like ABS and ASM, especially for cars that do not have them IRL anyways. I always found it extremely difficult to find throttle control because it just seemed like your were either in the gas 100% or not. That makes driving a stock car with no aids extremely difficult. When you're used GOOD driving sims like the GT series or even the Dirt series they just didn't compare.

What system are you on Joe? You should see what it's like to drive a stock car from the in-car view in GT5. It's freakin' awesome real. The whole damn screen shakes like a bat out of hell in the turns. It's quite distracting until you get used to it... I'm not :)

Not a NASCAR fan here either, but those graphics! It took a while to figure out it wasn't real haha. That looks sweet.

This game looks like it should be more than amazing! And those graphics with my HDMI cable, oh man i am ready for HD and surround sound for a really good nascar game. And like Lessen said before, EA never really made a good nascar game when they had the series..

At the very end of the advert it says the systems it's available for. Looked like quite a few.

I'm glad these games are all available on ps3. I'll prolly pick this up. I dont have any car racing games for mine any more. Is F1 anything like this?

Yes, F1 2010 is a sick game. I can't say whether it look that good but always consider that trailers are made to look EXTREMELY good whereas the actual gameplay might not look quite as nice.

What system are you on Joe?

I have a ps3, ps2, and a Wii all hooked up to my Vizio hd tv :D

I do not like road course racing at all, I much prefer oval, and also agree EA nascar games were not very good. That's why I was happy to see this one was not made by EA.

Back