Notorious compared to Outcast and Kraton

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdMiller86

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I have a chance to get really good deal on a Arrma Notorious. I know it’s primarily a 4s vs 6s, but are there any real major differences between it and the Outcast? I’ve driven an outcast a bunch but have very little knowledge about the Notorious. Could possibly end up with a Kraton instead if the guy I’m dealing with decides he doesn’t want it. Same question as with the Outcast, any major plus or minus with the Kraton compared to the Notorious? Thanks for the help.

I have the 6s Notorious and it's almost exactly the same as my buddies kraton 6s, just shorter wheel base. The kraton is a lot more stable on rough terrain. The notorious is much better for jumping and doing flips if your into that.

I can't speak to any of the 4s line as I don't have any. I've heard bad stuff about the electronics on the 4s stuff though.

I also have the 8s outcast and it seems to be the same as the 6s Notorious, just bigger.

the notorious is a far better truck than outcast i have both and run in sand and gravel 100% . the outcast is awsome but drive axles and shaft will not hold up and my friend has kraton 6s and it is uncontrollable with less ground clearance and dose not climb ass well. i run the notorious on 4s and is a very good truck that has not needed up grades

Back