Not sure what i have here. Can you help?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogyman1313

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Guys gals how are you doing I'm needing a little help i got this car the other day and from what I'm told its a losi 8ight 2.0 i am not familiar with these amazing little machines i have yet to hear this sucker run and that is if it does i need to get a reedy 1600 series battery any input will be greatly appreciated the car has the sr3300t receiver is that any good or should i go with something else I'm assuming its paired with this dx3s really I'm very blind to this hobby and can use any and all help I'm attaching a few pics i hope this will help if you need more pics let me know and anymore info i will do my best sorry for the run sentence here and my bad spelling thank you to all in advance

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

IMG_3808.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

OK all done reading and thank you that there is some helpful information

It does appear to be the 8ight:
http://www.losi.com/Products/ProductGallery.aspx?ProdID=LOSB0084
The engine alone is a small fortune.

Not sure what distinguishes it from the 1.0 though. Looks like the 3.0 is now sold with the gasser engine and the 8ight has become electric. Doesn't appear you can buy an rtr nitro 8ight anymore.

OK thank you now i know what i have sorta lol the engine has NOVA 21 stamped on one side and PLUS 2 on the other does that mean anything. Also i have 3 gallons of sidewinder fuel its pink is that ok to run

If the seal on the bottles of fuel are not broken, i say run it. If so, i wouldnt risk it. The combustibles can evaporate out of the bottle over time leaving only the oil and that isnt good to run.

To me it looks like an RC car start it up and enjoy.

To me it looks like an RC car start it up and enjoy.
To us it's a really nice rc car with a nice engine that needs to be looked after well and used to its full potential. That could be worth a bit of money if it's in the right condition...

awesome thank you to all very much i just got everything ordered and should have by next week once i get her up and going i will let you all know how that went

awesome thank you to all very much i just got everything ordered and should have by next week once i get her up and going i will let you all know how that went
Sounds good, keep us updated :)

Ok yall I'm sorry but i got another one for ya. This one i can't find anything on. I searched the net and keep coming up empty handed the gentleman i bought it from knew nothing about it. Again any info will be greatly appreciated.
IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

Reminds me of the kyosho mad force, but it didn't have cantilever shocks. The XTM X-Factor had those kinds of shocks, but the layout of everything is different.

Not a whole lot of info to be found about this truck but for what its worth, its a GM Racing MT8 Monster truck. :)
www.gm-racing.de is the official website

Last edited:
Thank you nitrotrout. Rolex i do believe it is

Never seen a chain driven monster truck. Cool.

Back