Not big Corvette fan BUT wait a second here 🧐

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Very interesting chassis love it and definitely a one off build

IMG_1600.png

IMG_1601.png

IMG_1602.png

Most uncomfortable car I have ever ridden in was a Corvette. I was just in my 20's and it hurt my back. Terrible cars.

I remember having a ride in my grandpas silver C5. Pretty sure it was a Z06. He also had a red C4 with gold wheels. If I can find pictures.

The new C8s look amazing. But I like the C7 or C6 better. C8s due to the "mid engine" is too Ferrari like.

Not this guy.
Ohhh come on!! Aerodynamics, procharged LS, DOT drag wheels, extra long sun roof for the stars at night, plush velvet seats 💺 for comfort, auto pilot.. You would love it

I think the Vette looked better when it was just a chassis. have to agree, those are some ugly wheels, did not compliment the car at all.

I don't want to drive an Air Fryer around.
Says they guy who could have Bacon 24-7 if he did. 🤣

I think the Vette looked better when it was just a chassis. have to agree, those are some ugly wheels, did not compliment the car at all.

Says they guy who could have Bacon 24-7 if he did. 🤣
Old use staggered

Bacon in the air fryer. Hmm. Wonder how that works out.
I'm always a on the stove guy. For bacon at least.

Could ^^

Bacon in the air fryer. Hmm. Wonder how that works out.
I'm always a on the stove guy. For bacon at least.
Mmmmmmm bacon 🥓

Attachments

• IMG_1605.jpeg
    IMG_1605.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 3
Ohhh come on!! Aerodynamics, procharged LS, DOT drag wheels, extra long sun roof for the stars at night, plush velvet seats 💺 for comfort, auto pilot.. You would love it
This and oatmeal, you're not going to talk me into it. :D

I can take the LS and the drag wheels. For sure don't need auto pilot. The sun roof can be saved for my off-road car.

Weston Champlin YouTube
maxresdefault.jpg

Back