Nitro Rusty New Paint Job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skootz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Finally finished the paint job for my Nitro Rusty. I basically smacked full speed into a curb and had to rebuild the front end including get a new body. I'm posting pictures of the old body vs. new body!

==NEW==
photo.gif

photo3.gif

==OLD==
3360392417_834aa9d98a.gif

3360392641_6016153889.gif

Really really nice. Looks very clean. Nice job!! Just watch out for them curbs now! lol Hate to see ya lose that one!

Looks cool. It sure doesn't even look like a rusty anymore, with just a little body change. The body itself looks good though, nice and simple.

Really really nice. Looks very clean. Nice job!! Just watch out for them curbs now! lol Hate to see ya lose that one!

Haha, I know! If I hit a curb I'm gonna scream! The reason I originally crashed into the curb was my Transmitter batteries died and I couldn't turn! :(

I like the old body better, but thats if your wanting to know which I like better, but both are nice!

Fully charged rechargeable batteries are a plus in this game....The small price paid for them could of saved you alot of troubles......Nice re-build though..I can't think of a better reason like smacking a curb to hook it up nicer than it was.........Good Luck with it this time...........

nice work the truck looks great. personally i would of went with a strait line for a transition between the red and blue but the squiggly line u did looks good also.