Nitro rustler Traxxas servo's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funwheels1

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey,
I have a brand new traxxas nitro rustler about a week old now. Anyways, i was driving it in some damp grass and the radio is making a constant buzzing noise. Is it possible i got some water in there? I am going to let it dry out and try some new batteries and hopefully it will fix it.

Thanks,
Drew

hey drew,

you were driving it today?? you got the parts fixed and now you drove it today in the grass.

yea haha, i got some pretty slick new wheels to! The grass doesn't like them to much though :D

I had a problem with my steering servo getting wet on my rusty. Replaced it twice. Can you pin-point where the noise is comming from?

the sound is coming out of the right side steering servo. Its like a glitchy sound. When i turn all the way to the right the tires are like stuttering. Its definatly coming from the steering servo

There you go, sometimes you can get them to dry out and work proporly again but you may need to get a new one.

If you do get a new one, I suggest you plati-dip them.

I left my car over a heater vent all night and it is working fine now. The buzz is minimal and only comes on when you turn left. I think i will definatly plasti dip the new ones. There is like no protection on that steering servo. Thanks for all the feedback my rustler is rippin now!

Yeah the stock one is "noisy". Not the best in the world.

Back