nitro rally

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k26

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a nitro 4 tec that i have been kinda working on to make it a rally car. I still need a motor and a few turnbuckles.

I was wondering if this would be a waist of time or is there a brand of nitro rc cars that are good for having a rally car?

I'm not sure about this car but brands i know of as I'm a thunder tiger guy are the thunder tiger ts4n pro (not v2 pro) as the grub screws in the swing arms could be removed so you could alter ride height with the suspention but needs eb4 s2 shocks on the back. There is also the thunder tiger eb4 s3 game edition which is specificly designed for rallying. hope this helps.

There are Rc rally car available from cen altough they are only fun facktor they still are amazing wiht hop ups available if needs be
its chassis is great it can be a stadium truck rally car a rwd buggy or a rally car ! there great

well on this 4 tec that i have i have done a few things on giving it some height. I have drilled new holes on the arms and screwed the shocks in. I grinded off parts of the chasis. so i will have to post pics of it i guess.

Back