Nitro none start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reeves9277

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I've owned a hobao hyper .21 for 2 yrs never used it got a local model shop to run it in but I've never been able to start it now on 3rd pull start . Thinking of selling it but before I do i was going to try a battery starter box bit wondering if I get one do I need to remove pull start or modify in anyway please . Thankyou

just make sure you know what the direction of starter box is..
new nitro fuel
new glow plug
new nitro lines
charged batteries in glow igniter

Hi I've owned a hobao hyper .21 for 2 yrs never used it got a local model shop to run it in but I've never been able to start it now on 3rd pull start . Thinking of selling it but before I do i was going to try a battery starter box bit wondering if I get one do I need to remove pull start or modify in anyway please . Thankyou

There you go ,you ,the more you run it ,the easier it will start an run for you ,so that would be my advice!

You will gain more knowledge if you put more run time on it ,an my guess ,it really isnt fully broken in yet ,
so ,get out there an run the heck out of it!....:thumbs-up:

I have a Suggestion if you want to modify the pull start. I actiolly just made a video for modifying the pull start or roto start on nitro engines. Watch this ?
maybe even subscribe if you find it helpful.lol