Nitro MT2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys so much help, Thanks very much. Great video too, Understand what your saying but the Vid makes it clearer.
Going by the Video has helped me setup the screws think i might have it almost Bang on.
Thanks for the Exhaust tip. Will try some sort of mod on this next. Like i said didn't want to spend if it was a dud not knowing its past. But has cleaned up well and know its running so now don't mind spending a little as its a freebie.
So heres a second run after re-setup.
Once again great help here, Just glad i found the forum.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like she's running much better now. The smoke seems nice thru the vid and the idle seems much better too! Again, looks great! Can't wait to see her run!
I'm happy to help, as we all are. I'm glad you found this site too!!!
The next time you're running the engine like that, shut down after a couple mins. Tilt the car so that the exhaust is facing down and see what dumps out for fuel/oil... That will give you a good idea as to if the pipe is collecting enough to be concerned with or if it is just a bit and will just blow out as you run. The exhaust deflector seems the minimum to do tho.
Congrats on a job well done!!!

Yep, looks like it's running nice now. I'd drive it around though. Letting it sit and idle just loads it up with oil. Driving a new engine around at low rpm's is fine to get the heat built up. Helps to keep it from loading up on you too bad and stalling too. Also helps blowing more fuel through it to get any engine particles out.

Yep, looks like it's running nice now. I'd drive it around though. Letting it sit and idle just loads it up with oil. Driving a new engine around at low rpm's is fine to get the heat built up. Helps to keep it from loading up on you too bad and stalling too. Also helps blowing more fuel through it to get any engine particles out.

One of the few times I will agree, this is a good time to blow chunks!!!:vomit:

You're doing the right thing and following the right advice- keep us posted and we'll continue to help :)

Back