Nitro fuel and breaking in a nitro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The break in proceedure I use which is a bit of a hybrid between a couple different methods I only run about 7 tanks total for break in. 6 if I'm feeling lazy but I also only do 1 tank at idle. I know some methods will tell you to do 4+ idle tanks but I just dont see th epoint in doing that many. Id say once you have 5-6 tanks actually running it then shes good to go. Assuming your break in method has you getting progressively more aggressive with the throttle the further in to it you get.

Same method I use!! My daughter took this pic. She is 9

Attachments

• 20210828_113121.jpg
    20210828_113121.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 41
Nice thanks. I have been ripping it not quite full throttle yet but man this things a screamer
Pin it full throttle buddy.. and let that smoke fly.... she probably is screaming to be cut loose and opened up... nice pic bud!!. After zooming in looks like the rear is almost scraping ground.. suggestion preload your rear shocks a little.. So it doesn't sit down so much.. when getting on the throttle...just turn the shock collar down some... just a suggestion 👍👍👍

Pin it full throttle buddy.. and let that smoke fly.... she probably is screaming to be cut loose and opened up... nice pic bud!!. After zooming in looks like the rear is almost scraping ground.. suggestion preload your rear shocks a little.. So it doesn't sit down so much.. when getting on the throttle...just turn the shock collar down some... just a suggestion 👍👍👍
That's was gonna be my next project for tonight. I'd like to get stiffer springs or thicker fluid it swats way too easy
This was today at the park.

Back