Nitro Evader

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring it on!!!!!!!:lick:

Great

ok I know I will lose but, the Nitro Evader does has some nice features:

Aluminum shocks
Full ball bearings
Futaba Radio
An O.S. 18 Engine
retail price of $260(my favorite)

I like my O.S. .16 enigine it has tons of power, the Nitro Evader has a .18 engine and it's much lighter than my other trucks so I know this new Evader can easily go 40+mph stock! Now if only I can harness all that power! I will admit in a race I would probably lose because of my driving skill, man I can barely tune my engine! But that's half the fun getting there and learning to do all that stuff. I really wanted that new HPI Savage too, but I don't think I will be getting both, and I already know how to work on the Evader I 've taken it apart often enough:D Talk to you later!

Nice

Hey,

Thanks Razor those are some nice shots of the new Nitro Evader, considering I already have a stadium truck, the Maximum St Pro, I might as well go for the Savage. But it will be very interesting to see what the R/C magazines have to say about it when it finally comes out and for the Savage. The Evader will also have a Prebuilt version so I can save some money by using my own radio and servos, it would be nice if the Savage came out as a kit, to save me even more money, so it may be possible for me to get both. I have some metal gear servos that should work to turn those monster tires adequately, but what would really work well are some 1/4 scale servos I think hehe.

What I really want for my next R/C is 4 wheel drive, and the Savage is a beast in that category.:banana: Talk to you guys later.

Back