Nitro Evader

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freedom

RCNT Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Great

ok I know I will lose but, the Nitro Evader does has some nice features:

Aluminum shocks
Full ball bearings
Futaba Radio
An O.S. 18 Engine
retail price of $260(my favorite)

I like my O.S. .16 enigine it has tons of power, the Nitro Evader has a .18 engine and it's much lighter than my other trucks so I know this new Evader can easily go 40+mph stock! Now if only I can harness all that power! I will admit in a race I would probably lose because of my driving skill, man I can barely tune my engine! But that's half the fun getting there and learning to do all that stuff. I really wanted that new HPI Savage too, but I don't think I will be getting both, and I already know how to work on the Evader I 've taken it apart often enough:D Talk to you later!

Freedom

RCNT Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Nice

Hey,

Thanks Razor those are some nice shots of the new Nitro Evader, considering I already have a stadium truck, the Maximum St Pro, I might as well go for the Savage. But it will be very interesting to see what the R/C magazines have to say about it when it finally comes out and for the Savage. The Evader will also have a Prebuilt version so I can save some money by using my own radio and servos, it would be nice if the Savage came out as a kit, to save me even more money, so it may be possible for me to get both. I have some metal gear servos that should work to turn those monster tires adequately, but what would really work well are some 1/4 scale servos I think hehe.

What I really want for my next R/C is 4 wheel drive, and the Savage is a beast in that category.:banana: Talk to you guys later.