Nitro cylinder repinching tool

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNITRO

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Ok guys I have so many engins that are wore I want to try repinching some of the cylinders myself can anyone help me out with this with a link to where I can buy one or do any of my friends on here do it 👌

There are old threads here as well as youtube videos on DIY sleeve pinching. run some searches. I've never done it. No idea if its a good idea or not.

Last edited:
There are old threads here as well as youtube videos on DIY sleeve pinching. run some searches. I've never done. No idea if its a good idea or not.
WHAT POSTERS DO SOME WORK. How dare you suggest these people do any work.lol they be just to LAZY to do anything....they expect others to do all the work

I know it doesn't answer you, but olds97 sent them to a guy to have them repinched. I never heard of it do e in the garage or backyard, so I'm interested in seeing also.

@MCNITRO - Don't mind tnt. He is bipolar. Some days he can offer constructive info to a thread, while other days he only comes in simply to be a dangling male anatomical organ.

Interesting thread, and yes, there is a thread about this on the forum you can read. But nothing wrong with starting a new thread on the subject to get more views. Following.

Last edited:
@MCN- Don't mind tnt. He is bipolar. Some days he can offer constructive info to a thread, while other days he only comes in simply to be a dangling male anatomical organ.

Interesting thread, and yes, there is a thread about this on the forum you can read. But nothing wrong with starting a new thread on the subject to get more views. Following.
FYI wf they be HUGE

WTF is your problem now man just stay off the forum no one likes you any way yeah you above me
Such a di*k to everyone.. your NO one special that's for dam sure... and NO one wants your opinion or comments
Yo ffs lads it's an RC forum chill out 🤣🤣🤣
Repiching a nitro is a very big pain in the ass to be honest bud.. there are tools and ways to do it.. are you trying not to buy a new engine?? Do you need a new one... probably be easier and better to just buy the sleeve and piston.. and save your self a big headache...

Last edited:
I just watched some vids on it. It doesn't look too bad, but I would be using my ID micrometer to set it.

Here's a couple different videos. The first one talks about the difference between the two types of pinching.... hope you enjoy the movie🤣🤣🤣

WTF is your problem now man just stay off the forum no one likes you any way yeah you above me
Such a di*k to everyone.. your NO one special that's for dam sure... and NO one wants your opinion or comments

Repiching a nitro is a very big pain in the ass to be honest bud.. there are tools and ways to do it.. are you trying not to buy a new engine?? Do you need a new one... probably be easier and better to just buy the sleeve and piston.. and save your self a big

Repiching a nitro is a very big pain in the ass to be honest bud.. there are tools and ways to do it.. are you trying not to buy a new engine?? Do you need a new one... probably be easier and better to just buy the sleeve and piston.. and save your self a big headache...
I mean yea bro I have a lot of useless engins would just love to acquire the necessary skills and information to do this repinching myself ... It would be we excellent to be able to get atleast one of these fixed ... We have 6 kids lads money is tite and iam sure u all know how expensive the piston and cylinder kits are

I mean yea bro I have a lot of useless engins would just love to acquire the necessary skills and information to do this repinching myself ... It would be we excellent to be able to get atleast one of these fixed ... We have 6 kids lads money is tite and iam sure u all know how expensive the piston and cylinder kits are
Well it all depends on what nitro engines your talking about. But your over seas so it might be different over there. What nitros are you talking about by the way?? That could help. I can look up that one or then ones you have... yeah I get it much respect and credit to your sir 6 kids how do you do it....🤔😲🤪😜😉🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍