next gen Spider Man

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW ...the kids a freak, but I've got a lot of respect for what he can do

hes a cops worst nightmare to chase

I could do that...

lol thats awesome. And yea it would suck to try and chase him.

One bullet in the kneecap = kid caught.

Seriously tho, that is one agile little kid. My hats' off to him. Several of those flips look like they could be neck-breakers if landed just wrong.

there was a show on discovery a few months back called "jump Brittain" and it was 30 mins of guys running around abandoned buildings in GB doing that crazy poop.....the black guy and the Brazillian guy were just crazy bastards...jumping down staircases across courtyards and poop......I guess even freestyle walking turned into an "EXTREEEEEME" Sport .... LOL

lol. Going faster than normal can make anything "extreme" :D

Seeing this one reminds me of those old Nike comercials they used to put out...back when the Jordans were the hot item. i remeber seeing a three minute commercial during the superbowl of a guy running froma bunch of kids throwing watter ballons at him. they were all one big organized circus, leaping back and forth all over buildings.

Kudos to the guy editing for adding the clip of the dog chasing him. Caught me off guard and amused the hell out of me.

When I worked at Paragon sports I let my rollerblade salesmen (& women) screw plastic plates onto the inside edge of their shoes so they could slide the rail and show people what "extreme inline" skates were....we used to laugh at people who actually did "freestyle walking", of course it started as a joke and someone just went tooooo far w/ it I guess

Man, that is pretty neat... I know my 285lb ass couldnt move like that... :hehe:

lol...thats cool, I wish I could do that. On those high things I hope he had some sort of strings attatched because if he fell he'd be in Dave Jones locker.

that's all free....no safeties......it's like Urban rock climbing......there's a wall in manhattan up near 200th st....off B-way...It's about a 50-70 ft rock wall and I've seen kids climbing on that w/ no safty nets.....crazy lil bastards......but that jumping a courtyard rooftop to rooftop is just nuts.......mas cajones!!!!!

not trying to jump on the bandwagon, but My lil bro and his friends are into that stuff. I am not playing. They do some pertty weried things, My parent allready changed there insurance policy because of it. My lil bro can do back-flip all the way down the street. no joke. His friend can do a back-flip over the hood of a 95 honda civic. I seen it, you got to see it in person.

Back