Next Best 6S

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lazy Bushman

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Firstly, I am very much a fan of the Arrma line of RC though I also own other brands. If however I want to buy a different 6S other than Arrma, what would people recommend? I like some of the HPI stuff but i’m Not sure I can wait for the the “change” that is supposed to be coming from them.

Thoughts?

I’m a tekno fan right behind arrma. Arrma is a better value however putting the mt410 kit together was a absolute blast.

That’s on my list. I would love to do it as a kit, but imsuspect i’ll Need the RTR because of the time factor

It seems like 6s 1/8 is a market space where there isn't much RTR brands that can compete with the quality and price point of Arrma.
Everything I can think of is race "Kit" brands like Tekno, Mugen, Losi etc...

It is so nice to have the parts availability of Arrma versus ordering and waiting for parts with the race brands. Not to mention comparing price of certain parts on a Mugen to Arrma.

There is always pre-built, lightly used cars to be had on eBay.

Maybe pick a style or size you haven't got. Buggie, truggie, sct, drift, 1/5, 1/10 . My go to after talion is (don't shoot me) slash Sct in 6s (talion electrics) with mip shafts and 17mm hexs it is easily the most unbreakable low maintenance rig I own by a long way!

Back