new video editing software... WOW!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan_454

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've been using windows movie maker to edit video... well I just got adobe premiere pro and all i can say is WOW!... this program is simply amazing. you can mix audio. all kinds of effects... seemless slow mo. and I'm sure theres a TON of features I'm yet to discover. and i can save in windows media, avi's, real format, quicktime... anything! its so great! just thought id share let everyone know what a great program this is!

Yes premiere is a great program. There is a bit of a learning curve becuase it is a Professional program.... the other thing is

Adobe® Premiere® Pro 1.5 = $699

Windows Movie Maker 2.1 = Free if you have Windows

Not trying to burst your bubble... But I would imagine most people on this board do not have an extra $700 to purchace a program that probably most people would not scratch the surface of what it can do.

sLY

Last edited:
I personally like Windows Movie Maker. It was funny the other day, a person at the firm needed a few second clip out of a whole movie. They went to like two outside sources who both said they could not do it.

I chopped that thing with movie maker in a few minutes ;)