New Vehicle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro RC Basher

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm looking to expand my arsenal. i don't necessarily know what i want. i dont want another MT so I'm kinda leaning towards a car. i have no idea which models which so... any suggestions?

PS: I've never used this before so...:constipat

on road car or a stadium truck??

hey.. check out the hpi rs4 collection.. I've got 2 coming in the mail next week. my other option was the traxxas tec4. i went with hpi over traxxas couse they have a larger selection of on road, though it was hard to pass up the 75mph tec4. it only comes in 1 style..

i want an on road car. i was thinking of getting an hpi rs4 18 ss because i want to build it along with the Spektrum dx3 kit so ill have a radio for this car and for my savage.

hrum hrum...if its a MT...savage man savage!!! HEY WHO SAID THAT??:boxing:

hey.. check out the hpi rs4 collection.. I've got 2 coming in the mail next week. my other option was the traxxas tec4. i went with hpi over traxxas couse they have a larger selection of on road, though it was hard to pass up the 75mph tec4. it only comes in 1 style..

i was thinking of the 4tec only because the hobbytown in newton carries them and i would really like to just go and pick it up.

hrum hrum...if its a MT...savage man savage!!! HEY WHO SAID THAT??:boxing:
already got a savage x 4.6

4 tec sucks balls straight line car nothing more hpi is the way to go there car are pretty good all u have to do is add the right stuff i had a sick ass super nitro rs4 before is got stolen picked it up and a t maxx for a set of rims from some kid than i got a hpi rs4 racer it reminded me of my super all carbon but it going to a fellow rc

P5200423.jpg

P4110039.jpg

Maybe a little more then you want buy i have a HPI nitro mt2. Its basically the rs4 lifted about an inch. PM me if interested.