New twins......hehe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, I took the "stinger" pipe off the back and I think I'll leave it at that. It made some difference on low-end, wraps up quicker, so It'll stay off. I don't "race" it anywhere, it's more of a "lazy day" runner for me.

Only thing I plan on upgrading on it will be the tires/wheels when those options become available. I've quit running it for now due to the wheel rubbing and the tire shredding thats taking place. I haven't got the updated rims so I guess I need to contact HPI about those.

-Nitro

Stick an X-can on it Nitro. It's nice and compact but makes a helluva difference.
The Jet-pro might be effective but I think it makes the Baja look like a Donkey with it's tackle on backwards :hehe:

baja_newmotor_2.jpg

baja_newmotor_3.jpg

is it hard to tune these engines?

Lookin' sweet marcus.......all that shiny chrome about blinded me.......LOL.....I've thought about the X-Can but want to get the tires/wheels straightened out first......

The filter you have is nice, where'd you pick that up at?

As far as tuning them.....there's no such thing....hehe......

Think about it, it's basically a weed-eater engine, when was the last time you "tuned" your weed-eater? LOL

Price? I got mine for $930 out the door each....

-Nitro

Last edited: