New Traxxas Stadium Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRacer

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Looks like this is the next thing from the boys over at Traxxas.
Another T-Maxx spinoff.

smaxx1.jpg

Last edited:
I think Traxxas is barking up the wrong tree. They really need to get a big block MT out there.

wouldn't that be just a rustler on roids?

Originally posted by msly
I think Traxxas is barking up the wrong tree. They really need to get a big block MT out there.

I could'nt agree more.That's along the same lines as the Sportmaxx..Just comes with 2 speed installed. Bad move there boys.

man. Come on Traxxas. Stop making knock-off T-maxxs'.

It's just a maxx without reverse, different tires and wheels, and a different body. WTF?:whack:

Last edited:
Take a close look. It dosen't look like they used the Maxx arms, but maybe the chassis. Does anyone really want a Maxx sized ST?? Don't we have well established ones by AE and Losi? I mean, there is a Maxx racing class where most people run their MTs like STs anyway.

I really don't see the point of this kit.

WHOA! Stop the press! What is up with that price? I am thinking that is the retail price!

Traxxas.. bad move!!!

Jon

I agree. But i think those are the same A-arms.

You're right jon, that better be the retail or thats a failure in the making. IMHO, I think they should have stopped at the E-maxx.

Last edited:
Originally posted by DarthRacer
Take a close look. It dosen't look like they used the Maxx arms, but maybe the chassis.

on the contrary I think they are using Maxx A-arms. I really think that they just worked on shock towers and played with the suspension to lower the center of gravity.

Jon

Since it's a 2wd why add the drag of knobby front tires and reduce the overall speed. I do think it's highway robbery for them to charge $600 for one when you can get a t-maxx for $400.

Does Traxxas even get the opinion of the RC community before they make a move like this? I don't think there is one person that is hankering for this RC. If Traxxas came out with a re-vamped Big bore Monster Truck, that would perk my interest. Other then that I just would rather stick with my buggy and my tweaked V1.0 T-Maxx.

Originally posted by msly
If Traxxas came out with a re-vamped Big bore Monster Truck, that would perk my interest.

I think that they should try and make a .25 or more mill improvement and improve on some of the standing issues with the 2.5 maxx. A-HEM! The bulkheads ands some universals!! Then I would be interested!

Jon

O.K., this thing has been on the horizon for like 2 months. With that being said, the Traxxas Corporation is just buying themselves some time until they can come out with a BB. Which, their BB is in the works as we speak. I would look for the BB Maxx to come out sometime next year, maybe even right before Christmas. Ciao!

Woody :sneaky:

can i say losi lst?

same price and look at what you get with that thing

you know what traxxas needs to do...? MAKE A 1/8 NITRO KILLER BUGGY! that would make them alots of money, but... No.. they have to keep making T-Maxx's and stuff.. ahh, I dont know if I'm the only one or not but its starting to get annoying.. Agreed? lol :horsecrap

Yeah, and they could name it B-Maxx. The prototype would come from ideas of the T-Maxx. LOL!:microwave

Woody

They have got to be kidding! What a pos! What is different from that than all the other maxxes, other than a stadium style body. What did they put even weaker springs on it so it would sit lower. They need to pull their head out of their butts and make what the people want, which is a big bad ass 1:8 MT, not another maxx spinoff. What a joke!!!

traxxas is makin a fool of themshelves lol

lol, aint that the truth

Back