New toy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alien13

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
383f8ecc.jpg

5eab3643.jpg

6388bb89.jpg

Now I just need a compressor!

Last edited:
Congrats. Only thing I would have suggested would have been to get a gravity feed instead. You can paint with just a couple drops instead that way.

SWEET! Good to see a new bodyman in the making around here. (since some others seem to have abandoned us :stick: )

I wasn't planning on buying one until spring, but I found out my Snap-On dealer could get them, and for what I owe him, I figured I better grab one now before he cuts me off.

Quick question, cup or bottle? I've always used the bottles for painting with my old Testors airbrush, and this one comes with bottles and a cup. Why use a cup? Is that just for adding if needed, or mixing?

I prefer to use the cup rather than a bottle/jar. I feel using a jar requires more air pressure, likely due to the fact that the jar puts the bottom of the feed further from the cavity and this requires more airflow to pull the paint up into the brush.