New toy! XXX-SCT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alien13

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Got my new baby today, and planning on entering my first race tomorrow

Leaving the store
IMG_0683.jpg

She's home!
IMG_0684.jpg

Beautiful!
IMG_0686.jpg

Topless
IMG_0687.jpg

Decal editing!
IMG_0688.jpg

Part of the family now
IMG_0689.jpg

Mooo baby!
IMG_0690.jpg

There will be more decals being removed.

very nice!!
quick question, can you share more info on the set of T wrenches in the one pic?

Now that's what I'm talkin about... photos before he even gets it home! Now THAT'S excitement :)

very nice!!
quick question, can you share more info on the set of T wrenches in the one pic?

Snap-On Tools. I have one set of metric, one set of standard.

Now that's what I'm talkin about... photos before he even gets it home! Now THAT'S excitement :)

You have no idea. When I found out in the morning that my tax return was deposited, I was like a kid all day, grinnin the whole time! What really sucked, is after I got home from work I had to wait for somebody I couldn't even reach! I was selling an old Honda, and the guy who wanted to buy it was coming from up north. Eventually I got sick of waiting, and just left.

Racing it today. This will be my first rc race, so it'll at least be fun if I totally bomb.

Nice let us know how it does

Had a blast. My wife recorded my first race, I'm uploading it now. I'll post it up in the video section with details as soon as it's done. Here's a quick pic of the truck after the last race. I already scraped the big clumps off.

IMG_0691.jpg

Those decals on the back fenders look amazing!!!

I bet you had fun on that 1st race. Nice looking truck. I'm working on some of them decals for my next few paint jobs.

Back