New to me Associated MGT .21R Revival

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

D3MON

RCNT Addict
RC Driving Style
Bashing
this truck as well kind of went on the back-burner for a bit, went to go run it monday and realized i had no idea where my roto start shaft went. was going to test out the new controller on it, (really need to get a Pull start spring) ended up running the other MGT instead.
think I'm going to swap out the rx/tx between them though, kind of a sucker for antenna-less Rx lol
grabbed up some titanium tie-rods and turnbuckles for about 1$ each so gonna try to install on both trucks this weekend.

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
this truck as well kind of went on the back-burner for a bit, went to go run it monday and realized i had no idea where my roto start shaft went. was going to test out the new controller on it, (really need to get a Pull start spring) ended up running the other MGT instead.
think I'm going to swap out the rx/tx between them though, kind of a sucker for antenna-less Rx lol
grabbed up some titanium tie-rods and turnbuckles for about 1$ each so gonna try to install on both trucks this weekend.
Lol....I hate losing the starter rod ,I even had 2 of the hexed ones ,an my 5.9 engine uses the bone style!
My Os cvr 18 don't even have no starter at all ,the shaft is the style that stays in the back plate ,so I just
use a o-way in a 1/2 '' socket to start it ,in which I like that way better ,just as long as I make sure the o-way
comes off ,which it does ,I will apoxy it to a socket one of these days!