New throttle servi

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kads_M5

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
I’ve had my Kyosho fw06 for 2-3 weeks and it mum used it a few times. The servo has gone on it as the servo doesn’t move when I trigger the throttle. Did the test where you swap steering and throttle and the servo is at fault.

Do I buy the same Kyosho throttle servo or are there upgraded servo I can buy.

the Kyosho servo is plastic inside and read there are metal on new available.

my car is the Kyosho 1:10 nitro car.
Please help so I can get this car back up and running.

thanks

Attachments

• 41DB1204-97E8-41CF-B9BA-1BF4C848B371.jpeg
    41DB1204-97E8-41CF-B9BA-1BF4C848B371.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 108
You can get a amazon servo .might go with metal gears and a servo saver if you have the room... dead servo has 83oz torque not sure the sweep.but if you look perfex servo up on like servo city you can find the sweep can go more than the old 1 or less...the old servo is sold at many online sellers but its cheap without a servo saver on the spline you will be in same boat again shortly
Amazon.com: Hot Racing Medium Duty Aluminum Servo Saver, Blue, HRASHS88M: Toys & Games

Any standard size servo with 50-75 oz will work. Don't need a metal gears servo for throttle.

Hi
I’ve had my Kyosho fw06 for 2-3 weeks and it mum used it a few times. The servo has gone on it as the servo doesn’t move when I trigger the throttle. Did the test where you swap steering and throttle and the servo is at fault.

Do I buy the same Kyosho throttle servo or are there upgraded servo I can buy.

the Kyosho servo is plastic inside and read there are metal on new available.

my car is the Kyosho 1:10 nitro car.
Please help so I can get this car back up and running.

thanks
i would look for a high speed servo, for brakes/throttle, dont really need a ton of power at least 75oz/in, and somewhere in the .1s up to .2 max.
For throttle/brakes, metal gear isnt necessary, but not a bad thing. personally i like Hitec, but there are many good brands out there like savox, Protek, Futaba, etc. dont need to spend a fortune, but i wouldn't get the cheapest one you can find, need some reliability.

Back