New Slash 4X4 Ultimate look

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.R.S. Ninja_007

RCTalk Addict
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
I just wanted to share this build I’m designing; a custom look for my Sl4sh Ultimate, with a heavy duty body (Traxxas #6811R), new tires & wheels (‘cause the stocks are S1 compound), and RPM rear bumper and single spare tire carrier. I’m not sure if I should get the front bumper yet, the stock is doing fine same with the rear but I want that spare tire carrier.

I just wanted to share this build I’m designing; a custom look for my Sl4sh Ultimate, with a heavy duty body (Traxxas #6811R), new tires & wheels (‘cause the stocks are S1 compound), and RPM rear bumper and single spare tire carrier. I’m not sure if I should get the front bumper yet, the stock is doing fine same with the rear but I want that spare tire carrier.
And if you can fit the RPM mud flaps on the rear bumper too that would be sick. What color scheme are you gonna do for the new body?

And if you can fit the RPM mud flaps on the rear bumper too that would be sick. What color scheme are you gonna do for the new body?
Yea....pics please!!

I just installed the RPM bumper and mud flaps on my Slash 3s....
20230304_220323.jpg
20230304_220358.jpg

Yea....pics please!!

I just installed the RPM bumper and mud flaps on my Slash 3s....
View attachment 161902View attachment 161903
A Jconcepts body, Proline badlands sc?
This is my current draft, it’ll be awhile until I paint it. I want to get it perfect, it’s a cross between the red UDR body, the blue one, and the nitro slash body. (I probably wouldn’t paint my own if I could buy the nitro slash body.)
I’m still trying to find the right blue paint
Oh crap, I put this thread in the wrong category.

Attachments

• Untitled Notebook.jpg
    Untitled Notebook.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
A Jconcepts body, Proline badlands sc?
This is my current draft, it’ll be awhile until I paint it. I want to get it perfect, it’s a cross between the red UDR body, the blue one, and the nitro slash body. (I probably wouldn’t paint my own if I could buy the nitro slash body.)
I’m still trying to find the right blue paint
Oh crap, I put this thread in the wrong category.
Looks like it's going to be epic. Don't forget the pictures!!!!

Back