New revo big block mount in town!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody making that mount again ? I got a lpr 30 that I've been waiting to put on for a few years now.

Is anybody making that mount again ? I got a lpr 30 that I've been waiting to put on for a few years now.
I wish they would. So far, that's the only way I'll ever do anything with the Revo I have other than convert it to a silent killer.

That is really nice looking... Excellent job in the fab! Thinking I should buy a lot just to keep on the side for when my 3.3 kicks.

I still don't get that! My Revo 3.3, excepting the trans issue, is rotten! It absolutely screams! It not as fast as my Jato but it goes like hell over all kinds of stuff that the Jato wouldn't clear without a good drop kick! My Revo does all the stuff you say yours won't and mine is pretty much box stock... It just seems so weird to me that Traxxas would be that inconsistent with their products.

I've been considering making a few more of those mounts now that I'm back in a department where I have free use of machines when I'm off the clock.
Worst part is I have to convert all of the programs due to totally different controls on what I have available now vs what I originally programmed on.
Anyone willing to commit to a purchase?

I may commit to a price

It's the stock junk. 3.3. Amazes me, really. I have a T-Maxx 2.5 and my brother has a T-Maxx 3.3. Both way more fun than the 3.3 revo.
Rooky, can you elaborate on the "Both way more fun than the 3.3 revo"

I've been considering making a few more of those mounts now that I'm back in a department where I have free use of machines when I'm off the clock.
Worst part is I have to convert all of the programs due to totally different controls on what I have available now vs what I originally programmed on.
Yes I msged you

MY 2.5 needs a mount and spare...
Time for a big block my picco 26 max finally let go and I really don't wanna give up on this truck Love my nitro any ideas for engines if I can get my hands on a mount?
DSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0239.JPG

Driveline

Attachments

• DSC_0137.JPG
    DSC_0137.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 400
Sorry bro,I really haven't had much interest from enough people to make the mounts. Really haven't had a lot of time either. Maybe I can do something this winter.

Where'd CKeithNitro go? He made some nice ones too.

Sorry bro,I really haven't had much interest from enough people to make the mounts. Really haven't had a lot of time either. Maybe I can do something this winter.

Where'd CKeithNitro go? He made some nice ones too.
Thanks for the reply.. I'd definitely buy two of them off you if you had them. I just blew up my picco 26 max and I now need a new engine my only option of going bigger is the ofna 28 with the mount that I have atm?
I'm steel everything and it's ticking me off I cany put in a bigger engine without new era mount because I want pull start money is no issue I'm deep enough in my Revo now

Could also try the OS21Tm... although, now that I have one, it doesn't even compare to a tame big block in a revo. Doubt I'd spend that money again on it. If you get the OFNA 28, startup a new thread for how it installs and performs for you. I would be interested to read about that.

How is the TM compared to other small blocks?

Could also try the OS21Tm... although, now that I have one, it doesn't even compare to a tame big block in a revo. Doubt I'd spend that money again on it. If you get the OFNA 28, startup a new thread for how it installs and performs for you. I would be interested to read about that.
Would a pull start LRP.32 2 Spec with emrc pipe fit with the traxxas BB kit & hot racing 7mm offset rear arms work? That's the plan since new era is a no show still