New revo 3.3 problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamnotsmart

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Halfway through my first tank my revo throttle stopped working and steering the function thing was blinking red what does it mean
IMG_1452.png

Supposedly this is it the problem?

You call or text Traxxas if is Brand New they will help you

You call or text Traxxas if is Brand New they will help you
Lmao nope they said it could be something stupid and idk didn’t offer no help just send to a hobby store to spend more money luckily I just charged it and it worked after they told me it wasn’t bc it was probably low battery😂
Lmao nope they said it could be something stupid and idk didn’t offer no help just send to a hobby store to spend more money luckily I just charged it and it worked after they told me it wasn’t bc it was probably low battery😂
Probably not low battery* and that’s not what shows low battery

When Opti-Drive cuts out

When Opti-Drive cuts out
It’s fine tho luckily it wasn’t anything major just the battery dies kinda fast about 30 mins ig ain’t that bad

When Opti-Drive cuts out

It’s fine tho luckily it wasn’t anything major just the battery dies kinda fast about 30 mins ig ain’t that bad
They should make a hump pack to replace the AA's. Optidrive has been an issue. Best answer is to unplug and toss it in the trash or parts bin. Some work, but there's others that are nothing but problems.

Another issue might be the servos. I had all kinds of issues running the newer blue servos.

They should make a hump pack to replace the AA's. Optidrive has been an issue. Best answer is to unplug and toss it in the trash or parts bin. Some work, but there's others that are nothing but problems.

Another issue might be the servos. I had all kinds of issues running the newer blue servos.
Nah my servos are fine it’s just my battery was dying lol it was dead it rlly only happens to me when my battery dies but yeah hopefully servos are fine I hate the throttle on the revo tbh but you know any other Traxxas cars worth getting? Thinking about slayer 4x4 or jato next

Nah my servos are fine it’s just my battery was dying lol it was dead it rlly only happens to me when my battery dies but yeah hopefully servos are fine I hate the throttle on the revo tbh but you know any other Traxxas cars worth getting? Thinking about slayer 4x4 or jato next
It depends on your wants and needs and your surface type and size.

I'm currently building an hpi savage xl and love its size. The Revo has a unique suspension setup. The jato is fast as hell and will corner better than a m/t theoretically. They also have a nitro slash, its a rwd slayer based on the ruster.

It depends on your wants and needs and your surface type and size.

I'm currently building an hpi savage xl and love its size. The Revo has a unique suspension setup. The jato is fast as hell and will corner better than a m/t theoretically. They also have a nitro slash, its a rwd slayer based on the ruster.
Yeah the revo takes forever to break in lol