New Receiver for Hot Bodies Lightning 2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hepher88

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am looking to upgrade the old receiver and transmitter for my Hot Bodies Lightning 2, I have found a few pairs but none have a slot labeled "battery" like my current one has, I think I can plug the battery into 1 of the Aux channels but not sure if anybody can help please? I'll post a picture with an example I found

Attachments

• IMG-20220309-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20220309-WA0012.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 87
I got one of those receivers in my Nitro Rustler. Just plug the battery into an extra channel and it'll work.

Yes, the aux channels can be used for a battery to power the receiver.

I got one of those receivers in my Nitro Rustler. Just plug the battery into an extra channel and it'll work.
Thank you, just wasn't sure if they were the right channels to use and didn't want to break it straight away

So just ordered by new controller and receiver, thanks for the advice all

Attachments

• IMG-20220309-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20220309-WA0011.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 49
Just a quick update on the new controller and receiver, been using it for about a week now and what a great product for the price! Mainly due to the range of 400m on the 4x and also has a fast reaction time also. Highly recommend this as a cheap alternative :)

Back