New r/c truck & car site very nice site

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before everyone jumps on this guy. This thread is the result of a conversation with me. He is asking people to check out his site. Please do so and let him know what you think. Be constructive and gentle. He is trying to make something.

If you don't like it, then move on.

-SkyMaxx

Thanks u skymaxx because on the other site one18.com EVERBODY jump on me like crazy saying dum suff

I am wondering if this is the same little kid that tried to get me to join his site a while ago. BMOC is that you? I remember that he tried getting me to join and be a member

Before I go back and check it out any farther, I think you should change the colors. I found it painful to look at that blinding yellow-orange.

Rolex said:
Before I go back and check it out any farther, I think you should change the colors. I found it painful to look at that blinding yellow-orange.

I was going to recommend the same thing, heck the some members here complain how bright RCNT is I could only imagine what they'd say if I used bright yellow.

-Michael

Only if you take the laptop to bed when the wife is sleeping next to you. ;) Woodie, what happened to that "Dark" option?

i guess sky knows us we love to attack!!!you may have a great forum but I'm a dedicated rcnt member and have no time for others thanks for the offer lose the bright color screen it is a pain in the yanker

In the famous words of "Gizmo" the magwai .... "BRIGHT LIGHT, BRIGHT LIGHT!" That yellow woke my wife up ... yes I've got the laptop in bed again.

Diver6127 said:
In the famous words of "Gizmo" the magwai .... "BRIGHT LIGHT, BRIGHT LIGHT!" That yellow woke my wife up ... yes I've got the laptop in bed again.
laptop in bed again wow now thats what you call real cyber sex

Yea the yellow i want it to stand out not be no all dull site that u can even see.

After reading over your forum rules... I wouldn't be inviting any of these guys over.... lol

LOL i joind it kinda hard a hard time with my name...

This is my home.
But good luck anyway. Looks like a good site.
Have fun.

"I just checked it out, & I feel like such an adulterer". "O O RCNT will you ever forgive me, I'll never cheat on you again". RCNT <Slaps me> & says "You better not you SOB, cause you don't want to see what will happen the next time".

I took a look and it looks fine, read the rules. To many rules it would be like living with the parents again........yuck. I don't think zandor would make it very long over there............lol

I think its going to be an ok site once more people hear about it, but its not for me. The colors are wack and nothing comes close to this place.

any of yall might be interesed in an RTF plane

Back