new Paint job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul R

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well ever since i bought this XTM X-celerator i put the BLITZ aside and been working on this one :sad: .

I got a bigger pinion gear , Traxxas motor , Losi 6 CELL battery pack , traxxas esc .

Now here is what i did for the body something really different and got the idea from those guys in the honda scene it seems they are painting their valve covers to mimic the b18c5 motors and b16's so i decided change up the boring stock look but keeping the racing flag and wrinkle up the body :thumb:

XTM1.png

XTM4.png

XTM3.png

XTM5.png

on the chassis
XTM6.png

XTM8.png

XTM7.png

XTM9.png

motor shot
XTM10.png

Looks really cool, reminds me of a guy I know who rhino-lined his Jeep Wrangler.

thanks i was skimming thought some random car forum then came across a integra with a b18 looked at the valve cover and right away i looked up wrinkle paint and it turned out perfect good for the tracks cause it's heavy duty stuff doesn't come off . :thumbup1:

Great idea. I like the look.

This paint holds up so well i just added a new pinion gear to my XTM and this thang pulls like no other very quick and flipped the truck over going full throttle did some flips cork screws and i thought the paint job is done for but nope only 2 little engraves but the paint didn't peel off I'm really impressed with it :thumbup1:

haha, that does look like rhino liner...looks tough and original

i like the look of it....deff looks durable..

very nice work man. keep it up:thumbup1:

Back