New nitro truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure about the brand ,but idealy ,you want a brand were parts are available & posibily
good aftermarket or hop-up parts can be used because once you step into the rc world ,
I garrantee you will want & expect more out of it!

Absolute truth as far as parts availability. If you have a hobby shop that carries nitro or any RC cars, see what they have in parts support. We always recommend going with a well known, well established brand since parts and upgrades are every where.
HPI, Traxxas, Losi, to name a few.
A few more bucks at the beginning will save a lot of bucks down the road.

I agree with both cbaker65 & Rolex. If you can't get/find parts when(not if) you break something you will be frustrated with it & maybe give up on the hobby. We all here want you to have a good experience with the hobby.

You will regret not spending the extra money on a well known brand with good customer service, spares availability and a large upgrade selection. Try looking at the brands Rolex listed. :)

Although it does say discontinued under the stock status display. Not sure if that means the vehicle or if Tower just doesn't carry it any more. Either way I still think it's a good purchase from an established brand. Maybe look into the Hyper 7, unless you don't want a buggy.
image.png

Back