New mini b body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Got a new body in for the mini b the other day. I got the Jconcepts F2 clear body which I had to cut out. I already cutted it out, just need to trim the edges a little more and cut out the transmission case thing. I am going to use the paints I have left over from the slash and rustler. I am planning to do blue and orange and not to silver. We'll see. I will keep the stock wing because it is still good. The owner of my old LHS is running a small hobby shop just selling parts out of his computer shop so he has a savox micro servo coming for me. Also got another receiver to hook up to my radio link radio for the mini b. Also I had got Jconcepts Ellipse tires so I will run them on the street to see how they hook up. If not I will use them at a little farther away clay track.

PXL_20221105_024836007.jpg

PXL_20221105_024822879.jpg

PXL_20221105_024817127.MP.jpg

I usually paint stuff outside and it is supposed to be raining to day so I might paint it Tuesday on my day off. The body in the rustler is in good shape but the one on the slash isn't. My next body for the slash will be either a Proline truck body or this Jconcepts silverado 1500 illuzion body which has more of a short course feel to it.

Masking is all done. Just waiting for the right time to go out and paint.

PXL_20221106_155823921.MP.jpg

PXL_20221106_160348283.MP.jpg

I'm not too much in to minis but I do like my Mini B and Mini T 2.0. Nice choice of colors :thumbs-up:

I like the minis. Minis are fun but a bit hard to work on since they are so little. I'm not sure what I am going to get rid of. I plan to get rid of a car and get a kit to build for racing. The slash is my oldest car and first hobby grade rc. The rustler I had since late 2020. The mini b I got in May of this year. With the mini b my next plans after the new body is the savox servo that is coming in Tuesday. After the servo is what ever else breaks. I saw that I bent the rear hinge pin and hinge pin brace but it's still holding up. The chassis is scraped up badly so might get a new chassis and chassis protector.

Got a new body in for the mini b the other day. I got the Jconcepts F2 clear body which I had to cut out. I already cutted it out, just need to trim the edges a little more and cut out the transmission case thing. I am going to use the paints I have left over from the slash and rustler. I am planning to do blue and orange and not to silver. We'll see. I will keep the stock wing because it is still good. The owner of my old LHS is running a small hobby shop just selling parts out of his computer shop so he has a savox micro servo coming for me. Also got another receiver to hook up to my radio link radio for the mini b. Also I had got Jconcepts Ellipse tires so I will run them on the street to see how they hook up. If not I will use them at a little farther away clay track.

View attachment 155119

View attachment 155120

View attachment 155121
I usually paint stuff outside and it is supposed to be raining to day so I might paint it Tuesday on my day off. The body in the rustler is in good shape but the one on the slash isn't. My next body for the slash will be either a Proline truck body or this Jconcepts silverado 1500 illuzion body which has more of a short course feel to it.
Ok so I know you did and they are just sitting next to each other but I’ve actually been kicking around the idea of a dully buggy build for a while now originally on a 1/10 but this just looks sick but honestly how hard do you think it would be to actually build???

Another thing to thick about is building a mini army! Sounds cool if you don‘t really want the bigger trucks. I’m just not convinced enough that mini is the way to go for me. My brother, @F.R.S. Ninja_007 is planning on building a mini army too.
I had one before the fire I also had a huge crawler I like all size rigs other then my mini b currently I have all 1/10 scales

Back