new message board

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You giving away free stuff?

You ask persmission to post this link? X

themaxxers - Welcome to RCNT. If your wanting to promote your site I would also suggest submitting your site to our links page.

Also I dont know if you would want anyone from here, this is a mean crowd :devious: I'm just joking - you wont find any better people else where, though they some of them tend to tear apart people that post their website link :):cough:: hpisavage ::cough::) then leave. So beware.

-WoodiE

If you had a Oregon site it would be booming!:sneaky:

I'm holding back WoodiE

Last edited:
OMG how funny would that be??? I can imagine the level of greatness that could be achieved.

Good News! The domain name you want to use is available.
Check the box next to the domain name(s) you would like and click "SELECT" to continue.

oregonrctalk.com is available.

Originally posted by FastEddy
Good News! The domain name you want to use is available.
Check the box next to the domain name(s) you would like and click "SELECT" to continue.

oregonrctalk.com is available.

FastEddy always on the case...nice work son, now go treat yourself to a soda pop

Every time you post Seattle seems to slide a little closer to Oregon. :ahh:

Originally posted by FastEddy
Every time you post Seattle seems to slide a little closer to Oregon. :ahh:

LMFAO! :hehe:

-WoodiE

Damn Ed there is playing with your buddies and there is just being plain ass mean I think someone ows a member an appology X

Ok, Ok, Ok,

I'm sorry, Seattle seems to sliding a little closer to Oregon. If I could stop it I would.:p