New member???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was just looking at the top of the board and saw matts6887 is or newest member:confused:

User Info
[ 1148.19 posts per day ]
Search for all posts by this user

Now thats a heck of alot of posts in one day:) Who ever did this its a good joke:banana:

I'm gonna be good just this once cause there is so many places I could go with this. New member he he he.. x

I know he has been a member for quite awhile, I just thought it was funny to see his name as a new member at the top of the board.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Ok I guess you missed the joke in that. :p

Your right I did miss it first time around, but I get what your saying now:)

I know what happend Matts. See its like this if to many people put you on there ignore list the board starts to ignore you to:D

that or the computer goes "BBBZZZZTT every one hates you and you have now been deleted BBBZZZZTT"

Ya know, the funny thing is that his "posts per day" average actually went DOWN because of this.....

j/k! Don't get in a bunch.....:D

I like the ones where it shows him as a guest and his post count as N/A, too. Kind of makes his post count padding ways shine in the right light...not applicable.

Back