New Member of the family!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

I have a new member to add to the stable. I picked it up yesterday afternoon and I couldn't be more excited. This is my 4th nitro and I am sure will not be my last. All I have gotten so far is the buggy and the mill. I will get the rest in May after the wedding. I think this time I am going to run the OS pipe instead of the Jammin Pipe.... just to see if there is a difference. Here are a few pics... Take care guys.

PicturesfromVegas001.jpg

PicturesfromVegas002.jpg

I hope to be able to start the build sometime this week, but if not I will definitely try to do so this weekend. Man this is cool!

Tom

Congrats man that should keep you busy for awhile let us know how the build goes.

IT'S A BOY.....................:thankyou:

Congrats On the buggy man....

Congrats on the new arrival. I see it also came with a nice powerplant. Have fun with the build!

Nice Tom, Where are the cigars... Better get all the ones you want before you say "I DO" It's hard from that point on to keep the toy chest updated. J/K
Have fun on the build tom.

NICE TOYS....Your gonna have a good year even if you come in last just playing w/ that stuff....and don't forget the pics n writeup...

Nice stuff you got there.

Your going to like the os pipe better then you would have like the JP pipe.

Thanks guys! I am a very proud father. I wasn't even planning on picking it up this weekend, but the fiance was headed out for a day of shopping for the honeymoon and her bachelorette party, when she asked me if I was going to the lhs to pick it up. I told her I didn't know and she told me that I should..... so I did! LOL I guess it helps that I spent enough to buy two of those things the day before on our wedding rings. Either that, or I don't want to know what she spent shopping! The good news was that the bachelorette party was a lingere party! She came home with all kinds of goodies!

Anyway I picked up a pair of Kimoda Dragons (Med/Soft) to put on it. I am anxious to see if they hold up as well as the crime fighters M2. Well I am open to suggestions on what else to add to it. So far I am thinking Hitec 5925 for steering, and a 645 or 625 for throttle brake. An OS 2050 pipe and header, and the usual gammit of extras... failsafe, NiMh pack, RS310 reciever, and a TRS. Any additions or deletion suggestions welcome.

I did also tell her that once the basement is done, and the RC room is done, that I want to get another kit of some sort to christen the new room with! She said that was cool! I love that woman! Any suggestions for a good kit? I am thinking maybe going electric this time.... maybe a losi XXXT? I don't know... that is so far off. This buggy will be my last for a while. Take care my friends.

Tom

Hi,
My name is Tom and I'm an RC addict.....

LOL had to bust a lil....nice hookup you got going there...she went from wanting you to get rid of your toys to encouraging you to get more....you gotta let the other guys here know the secret...did you kidnap her cat and hold it ransom or something...spill it man...too many married guys here would love to know the secret.....

The hell with the little secret on getting more cars... Lets hear more about this lingerie party.

J/K Tom.

Congrats on the buggy bro. Good luck on the build. Have fun.

I am addicted... I could make one of those commercials! not that I wasn't before... but after building my first kit I am beyond help. My addiction will be life long. I just love this stuff. It is just so rewarding to be able to build something from the ground up and then be able to see it run. It is just fantastic! I just have to have more! I unfortunately will not be able to keep up this pace of kit buying for long. I have been fortunate to not have many bills and therefore I was able to save some cash, and be able to use a bit of my savings to fulfil my addiction. I know in order to save and prepare for the future. I am by far a rich man... just a very lucky man in alot of ways.

Anyway, there is no real secret to the evolution are relationship has undergone in the last year. She knows it is something I truly enjoy and we sat down and worked out a compramise. I realize that I can't race every single weekend, and in turn she knows that I can't spend every Saturday staring at my stable wishing I could race. If it worked out in one favor either way it would have gave birth to resentment for each other and we didn't want that. So as long as we are meeting our financial goals and puting food on the table anything else left over is fair game for the LHS. Also she knows that the money I spend on this is a lot and I better use this stuff! I also understand that she will go and shop and spend money so it is a give and take. I don't question her spending habbits either. I hope this helps all the other guys out there. I wish I had a better story. Take care.

Tom

digger said:
The hell with the little secret on getting more cars... Lets hear more about this lingerie party.

J/K Tom.

Congrats on the buggy bro. Good luck on the build. Have fun.

I wasn't at the party... and no pictures were taken... but the stuff she brought home was nice! It is all going to get wrapped up in colored tisue paper and on the honeymoon I get to pick a color every night... and hopefully during the day too! LOL

Take care guys.

Tom

HA! The spending has just begun! On both sides!

Here, everytime I see Ann Taylor tags in the trash beside the toilet, that is my clue to go to the LHS. Working on a Hanger 9 F4U.

Revo Rancher said:
HA! The spending has just begun! On both sides!

Here, everytime I see Ann Taylor tags in the trash beside the toilet, that is my clue to go to the LHS. Working on a Hanger 9 F4U.

Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, the Gap...! I know what you mean! When she goes shopping I know that is my que that I need something at the LHS!

Nice plane my friend..... you will have to post pics!

Tom

Congrats Tom!!!

Hvae with it,if it's anything like the x1-CRT I know you will love it!I am close to being done and am ready to do it all over again!

~Scott

Man!
She has you hook line and sinker.
Keep him fed till the weding so he doesn't get cold feet. :D
Just beefing on ya!
Nice addition to the RC Garage.

FastEddy said:
Man!
She has you hook line and sinker.
Keep him fed till the weding so he doesn't get cold feet. :D
Just beefing on ya!
Nice addition to the RC Garage.

She is in trouble if that is the case! LOL Just like you were saying about boxes that just show up on your doorstep.... That kind of thing will start happening in that case! LOL It's all good! Take care my friend.

Tom