new lid for the rs4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDog

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've been working on a lid for my rs4 3 evo. It's a 69 camaro. I want to murder it out. The windows are masked and everything. Right now I'm in the process of sanding it. I ordered the tires for it, and I already have the black rims for it. I want to put red l.e.d's on the inside to make it look like interior neon. I am going to make a custom rear spoiler for it as well. I can't wait to get it done and actually use it!

I can't figure out how to upload pictures from my phone.

Hey!! Got it figured out. Here's the picture.

Screenshot_2015-09-07-17-59-43.png

That thing is looking good! When your done be sure to enter it in the ROTM, I think it will do well.

LMAO! He is all about that phone, kids these days don't even know how to use a real camera. I would gladly take pics for him, I will take some when he finishes it though.

Thanks guys, been busy with school so I haven't done much to the lid or been on the site alot. This body will definitely be running out on the street @Rolex lol.

That thing is looking good! When your done be sure to enter it in the ROTM, I think it will do well.
I'll have to enter it in the ROTM. Hopefully I win the fantasy football which will give me some money for some "upgrades".

Back