New heli...... hehe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobuzzard

Useless NOOB!!
Reaction score
Neither here...nor there...but everywhere
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well, I decided to go with an electric heli. I love my Hawk .30 but wanted something I could fly indoors while I was at work. I'm going tomorrow to pick up the Blade CP that E-Flite has released. Figured if I got it and decided I didn't like electric flight, I wouldn't be out but $225.

Have any of you guys flown one of these yet? I wonder how they fly inverted? Be alot cheaper to learn it with this heli instead of my Hawk as a crash kit for the Blade is only $25.

I'll try to keep you guys kup to date on how it flies.....LOL.........

Nitrobuzzard

From everything i've read, the little micro electric helicopters are horrible. They're cheap, and fly cheap, usually demonstration ones are picked from like 10 or more boxes to find one that actually flies decent.

Although, there's supposed to be a really nice micro that's modelled after a raptor, dunno how it flies though

well I got it and first flight was a success...........to be honest about it, I was really impressed with the little chopper. It really didn't have any "bad" flight characteristics. After I got it trimmed out, it flew as good as my .30 Hawk. My first actual hover was in my buddy's basement, then the rain quit for about 15 mins. and I took it out with a full charge. It has plenty of power and I got around 10-13 mins. of flight time with the included 650MaH pack. Not a bad little chopper for $220, not bad at all. Once I get more comfortable with it, I'm getting the "enhancement" kit and going to try inverted....LOL....should prove to be interesting to say the least...........I'll keep ya posted...........

Back