NEW FUUY Brushless Fast RC Car stopped working after 5min.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nlarkin

RC Newbie
Reaction score
NEW FUUY Brushless Fast RC Car stopped working after 5min. This is the second car, exact same car, that has stopped working for my son. I have looked everywhere for information for this particular car and controller. Not much luck. The car blinks red and headlights flash. The controller has a solid red light. I am pretty sure it should blink when turned on and then when the care powers on, it should bind. Any suggestions??
fuuy-car-box-jpg.171878
FUUY car and controller.jpg
FUUY car and controller powered on.jpg

FUUY Car Box.jpg

I'm just saying my own opinion, but if you had this with the second one, your wasting your money on cheap china RCs. Maybe move to a name brand hobby grade one, it will be more better in the long run. (Traxxas, Arrma, Losi, AE, Horizon, Kyosho, to name a few)

But if your willing to fix it, try to rebind rx to tx, recalibrate esc, and make sure the battery is fully charged and balanced (same for TX batteries)
And after if it doesn't work, maybe try different electronics.
Looks like a normal 2s lipo, 1400 mah, should be able to last more than 10 mins on a full charge, but it depends on the driving and how much the esc is taking from the battery.

Another thing to note is that it could stop because the esc hit low voltage, or it can be due to overheat (thermal cutoff) either from the esc or motor. Overheating can be caused by no fans, no airflow, driving hard / full throttle all the time, or overgeared.

I'm just saying my own opinion, but if you had this with the second one, your wasting your money on cheap china RCs. Maybe move to a name brand hobby grade one, it will be more better in the long run. (Traxxas, Arrma, Losi, AE, Horizon, Kyosho, to name a few)

But if your willing to fix it, try to rebind rx to tx, recalibrate esc, and make sure the battery is fully charged and balanced (same for TX batteries)
And after if it doesn't work, maybe try different electronics.
Looks like a normal 2s lipo, 1400 mah, should be able to last more than 10 mins on a full charge, but it depends on the driving and how much the esc is taking from the battery.

Another thing to note is that it could stop because the esc hit low voltage, or it can be due to overheat (thermal cutoff) either from the esc or motor. Overheating can be caused by no fans, no airflow, driving hard / full throttle all the time, or overgeared.
I don’t disagree at all DavidB. Unfortunately my son got them from his grandma. I am 30+ years removed from RC cars. I am hoping for some help working through binding the controller back to the car. It seems like the controller wont go into searching anymore.

I'd look through the manual for radio binding instructions. But I do have to agree with David. Traxxas is the way to go.

so all rc does is flash red no steering? if no steering then you lost the radio bind with receiver. rebind radio to rx in car. charge battery also.
this is a cheap china brand . upgrade if possible

I looked the name of listed. along with the name on box found nothing..Ill add this the red flashing light in other brands means battery is low. have you tried charging battery ? Ill add 5 minutes on that small lipo is about as much as youll get.

Last edited:
Back