Looking for help, car intermittently stops.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perseverence12

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a cheap RC car from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRXFSSTJ...t_details&th=1) and it's been a blast to play with. The girls seem to enjoy it too.

It's very capable, giving a surprising amount of performance through tall grass, some minor obstacles, etc.

Lately there's been an issue with it stopping during driving, and blinking its lights rapidly. As soon as I let off the trigger for a second, it stops blinking then seems ok to drive a little more.

I've noticed the "lights blinking/pause" action routinely during two operations - driving over an obstacle or if the vehicle has to struggle a bit, like tall grass, and going in reverse.

What I've done to troubleshoot:

- make sure all bindings are clear and no wires seem frayed or snapped
- new batteries in controller
- trying different combinations of turning controller off and vehicle off and then back on

The problem persists - what can I check for next?

Welcome in @Perseverence12 , cool looking rig but unfortunately it is a toy grade RC so chances are you probably won't be able to fix it.
Is there away to rebind and recalibrate mentioned in the user manual?

Welcome in @Perseverence12 , cool looking rig but unfortunately it is a toy grade RC so chances are you probably won't be able to fix it.
Is there away to rebind and recalibrate mentioned in the user manual?
Not really - just a mention of turning off the remote and the car in a specific order to "re-connect" to each other. Well, I'm glad I bought the Asurion warranty.

Back