New Dodge Intrepid R/T SS 200m lid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Team 17

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here's the new Oval Dodge Intrepid "medium Downforce" body bu www.pro-lineracing.com

1224.jpg

PROTOform is proud to release the 1/10th scale Dodge Intrepid R/T oval body. This new generation "medium down force" Dodge body is shaped to give great "turn-in" and balance without sacrificing straightaway speed. It has a small spoiler molded into the deck to stiffen the rear of the body and an add-on spoiler to increase rear down force. It's unique in that it has 2 different trim lines molded in: one for capped tire racing (4.5 inch height) and one for foam tire racing (4.25 inch height) to make mounting easier. As usual, the Intrepid R/T includes decal sheet, window masks, spoiler hardware and comes with protective coating. This body is sure to carry on the winning tradition of Newman, Mayfield, Kahne and the rest of the Dodge Boys!.

Features:
· Design to further push the boundaries of oval racing
· Double trim lines for to accomodate capped tire racing or foam tire racing.
· Paint-then-peel protective paint film

Funny, they come out with it now and they are no longer running the Intrepid!

I wonder how the spoiler mounts up to the body.

a little off topic: did you know HPI has started to make race bodies?

I just finished a #12 car with this body. here's the thread (scroll to pics of the #12)

I will have finished pictures up tomorrow in that thread

Kwong- the spoilier mounts via a couple screws and plastic nuts. Check the rear view of the #20 home depot car in the same thread. The dodge body works the same way.

12 bodies you've already done? Man, you must REALLY be a nascar fan...

#12 as in Ryan Newman, I think is what he meant?