New build thread?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo27

132 ft = Fun.
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
How can I be, a build thread contributor?

Last edited:
Post your build threat in the rc garage section.
Thread! Dang auto correct
Rc garage and projects section of the forum. 😉
And then you can add the link to your build thread to your profile under the about section.

Is turbo asking how he has a badge with no actual build thread?.if so as woode to remove your badge.

Post your build threat in the rc garage section.
Thread! Dang auto correct
Rc garage and projects section of the forum. 😉
And then you can add the link to your build thread to your profile under the about section.
Is turbo asking how he has a badge with no actual build thread?.if so as woode to remove your badge.
I have a build thread, Its Traxxas Sledge build., or Its My Sledge. I really don't know.
20230409_080809_resized.jpg

This is the finished project so far. I will post backwards. This is what I did. If I knew how to do this better I would.
20230501_060628_resized.jpg
20230501_141626_resized.jpg
20230409_080714_resized.jpg
20230428_055547_resized.jpg

This is the finished project so far. I will post backwards. This is what I did. If I knew how to do this better I would.
20230501_060628_resized.jpg
20230501_141626_resized.jpg
20230409_080714_resized.jpg
20230428_055547_resized.jpg
My plan is to install a new servo, A Treal steering link, Treal diff covet, Treal front brace. All in blue. They don't do orange. That's it for the front. Next will be the back end. After that the Center portion of this truck. After that? Who knows. All the front parts should arrive soon. I will post more pics later. Mike

Last edited:
No I am not asking for anything that I do not deserve, no one should. I'm just not that computer savvy. Remove the badge then. But with that said, I do have one.

Last edited:
OHHHHH, I get it.:) I am so sorry about that. Thanks. I took it all wrong to begin with. Not easy, not knowing.

The parts are arriving for my new scratch build electric tethered race car chassis.

IMG_5259.JPG

There's a fair bit of detailed design and hours of machining to be done, but I have a plan and the parts are rolling in.
I have a few options for the 2:1 or 2.5:1 ratio toothbelt drive, 15mm wide 3M and 5M HTD

Tooth belt drive.JPG

I will start a new thread once the machining starts, note to self, remember to photograph things.

The parts are arriving for my new scratch build electric tethered race car chassis.

View attachment 176693

There's a fair bit of detailed design and hours of machining to be done, but I have a plan and the parts are rolling in.
I have a few options for the 2:1 or 2.5:1 ratio toothbelt drive, 15mm wide 3M and 5M HTD

View attachment 176695

I will start a new thread once the machining starts, note to self, remember to photograph things.
I can't wait to see it but you may want to consider starting a new build thread for it in the RC Garage and Projects forum.

Back