New Bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro Nerd

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
One for my Losi 810, and one for Mugen MBX6R.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Monster Body.jpg
    Monster Body.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 810_body.jpg
    810_body.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 187
Ha! Well, I cannot take credit for them...it was my first time getting them professionally painted. Short story is, I saw a guy's Mugen body, and talked him into telling me who painted it. I contacted the guy (whose out of state but does a lot of bodies for the "pros") and struck a deal with him. Actually going to get a bunch more done.

I know it can be seen as "taking away from the experience"....but I've painted a slew of bodies...and know that I simply don't have mad skillz like that...so thought why not? I'm okay at painting....but it's not my favorite thing to do.

The one on the 810 is actually just going to be my practice body, but the Mugen one will be its new racing body.

Last edited:
Sweet looking lids.

Awesome!
I'm with you, I have painted them. I hate to paint, PERIOD! so, I have mine done. Me having to paint "takes away from the experience" for me..
I'd like to know who you paint guy is. I'd send him a couple. ( if I can afford him!)

Awesome!
I'm with you, I have painted them. I hate to paint, PERIOD! so, I have mine done. Me having to paint "takes away from the experience" for me..
I'd like to know who you paint guy is. I'd send him a couple. ( if I can afford him!)

I'm actually okay at painting (I suck at trimming, however). I've painted about 10-12 bodies and each time I get a little better. However, think I've reached my terminal skill-set at it. His prices are not too bad. I'll shoot you a PM with more info. I've seen his portfolio and believe he is one of the best out there...period.

Those pics don't do it justice. He's doing my Savage body next--wait until you see it.

Nice! I just started to paint myself. The first one was a waste of money lol and the rest where cool. The only part i hate is taping off and preparing. I love pulling the tape off and seeing the final product.
Then off to smash it the next day lol.