New Associated Nitro Stadium Truck!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

untchbl

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Have any of you heard anything.

There are lot's of rumors floating. Some say that AE just hired the engineer to design it. Some say it will be out in time for christmas.

I kinda figured that we would have heard some hype via. the races and mags. if there was something new in the works.

What have you guys heard? I'd hate to buy a either a brand new Factory team GT, or Losi for next season of racing, only for the new gt to come out 2 months later.

Brandon :shrug:

AE is always late in getting their kits to market.
It takes a minimum of 3-6 months after the designs are complete to have them manufactured, packaged / assembled, and shipped back to the US for distribution.

By the time most rumors are started the RC is already in the final stages of testing or have already been sent to production. This is just the process, I haven't heard any rumors as of yet.

Getting a GT or XXX is never a bad purchase. They are time tested racers and you will never go wrong getting one. I don't know about you, but the latest greatest racer doesn't do much to my lap times. Its more important that there are others at the track with parts I may not have in my pit box.

I"m with ya eddy. I'm just planning to buy something new for next season, and am wanting to make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

Brandon

I've been hearing rumors for about almost a year now so hopefully they'll be out fairley soon. hopefully they'll be a conversion kit for the currentGT but if not ill just get one when i get enough $.$

My sources told me that it will be out around Thanksgiving. So I guess I'll see how reliable they are in a couple of days. Especially considering turkey day is tomorrow..

Hmmmm, I think I might have seen one at my LHS.... I'll have to check back on Friday....

I'm confused.

If they are having one out this soon, it's kinda weird there have been no race reports or hype for it at all.

Brandon

thats what i was thinking brandon i think it's just more rumors about it. from my guess it will be out after christmas but before next race season...or at least thats what i would think unless they got on the ball they could get it out b4 x-mas and have some awsome sales.

I heard from a team driver that we all have heard of that they were having problems with part of the molding process of some of the parts. So only 4 or 5 of the team drivers have one. The rest of them wont get theirs until after the first of the year. They are expecting to realease it before Spring '05. They were aiming for Thanksgiving but the molding screw up kinda put things off a bit. This is coming from a very very reliable source.

are you sure? why wouldn't the mags have covered the team drivers getting the trucks like they normally do? i don't think they're trying to surprise anyone :p

although on the other hand it would be awsome to see the GT get a pick-me-up and maybe spark some 1/10 st racing fever

Becasue AE wont tell them. The team drivers have been told not to tell them or anyone else for that matter. Yes I know he told me but its all good like that ya know.. lol

very interesting.

Hmmm, release the truck in time for the nats. in south texas maybe?

Brandon

Back